Monday, February 22, 2010

Victory! And unintentional sexual harassment.

I succeeded in making two very picky, and NEVER happy customers, happy.

Oh yeah. I did. Their food is never right. Nothing is correct, and their food will go back 2 or 3 times before they'll eat it. The senior server hates them, and so does the cook.

I got it right first shot.

They were as happy as two consistently cranky old people can be, and inside, I feel like I accomplished something amazing. Made me happy for the rest of the day.

ALSO

The senior waitress walked by as I was filling ketchup bottles, and said sorry. I asked why, and she said "for touching your butt"; I hadn't felt anything and said "well, next time give it a good squeeze". The look on her face was... I don't even know. Shock, confusion, perhaps even offense. I laughed, and said I was kidding, I didn't mean, and apologized if I weirded her out. 

I need to keep my mouth in check, sometimes.


Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment